Saturday, October 20, 2007

CLEARING

When I become blocked, my energy is in a small bubble. Most of my blocks are the end results of fear. This limits creativity. Once I realize that fear of failure is limiting my production I need to burst that little bubble. But how? As I reported yesterday I have kept all of the goof-ups like little trophies in my sewing room. The sewing room should be my sanctum sanctorum. Ergo, as encouraged my Hungry Zombie, out they all go and I swear to never think of them again. Ah I feel a surge already. I accept and admit to myself that I am not perfect. I am letting go physically and emotionally. Yahoo. Er, I mean.. Ooohhhmmmm....Fade to Zen.

3 comments:

angie.a said...

You HAVE to send me a picture of the big girl tutu!! With you in it, of course, LOL!! Please tell me you took pics...

Unknown said...

Thanks for you well wishes on my recovery. I'm enjoying being able to knit while I watch the food network and pretend to be a Queen! Happy Holidays. g

sisidaboom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.