Thursday, October 18, 2007

EVERYTHING BUT.

Zen, that is. Have sewn off and on for forty years. I was great in my 30's but now in the sixth decade, creativity has drained from me and my source of inspiration and motivation are the sewing blogs. I especially love the Swap's at Timmel Fabrics and have voted. I am new to the world of computers and for the first year was afraid that one mistake would drain every bit of programming and information. Getting more inclined to using same. Now need a big push to sew in my very own sewing room in my basement. Loaded with yards and yards of fabric, patterns and wool for knitting. Going to the Creative Festival in Toronto next week. Pray to God that I do not make a complete fool of myself.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of sewing/knitting/crafting blogs. You won't make a fool of yourself at the festival. Share with us what you bought. g

sisidaboom said...

Thanks for the welcome Gaylen. I'm a bit feaful because I signed up for Setting the Sleeve with Kenneth King and some serging course. Plus I hope not to spend too much. But god help me, who knows. Sisi

angie.a said...

Welcome to Blogland Sisi!!